Re: [NetEpic ML] Fire and close combat

From: <rune_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 10:10:12 +0200

Hi,

Units on advance order which are engaged and pinned
in close combat cannot fire their weapons at all that
turn. If unit B was a knight class, and unit A infantry
class, unit B could fire its weapons if it survived the
CC (even at A, since A cannot pin it).
This is how we play it, i hope its "core" :)

Rune