RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic Archive Minis

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:45:40 +0300

Forge World sells the new versions of Warhound and Reaver. You can find them here:
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/QUATERMASTERS_STORE_EPIC_40_000_TITANS_24.html

The old Reaver and Warhound were available for a while from GWUK but they seem to have removed the stuff from their store :( GWUS still has the new Warlord and Warmonger. Australian and Canadian stores might also still have something available.

However, Jervis has hinted that when Armageddon is released the good ol' "turtle" warlords we all love might be re-released. Let's hope it is true.

> The titans all seem generic (i.e. the same weapons??) and the old
> stuff seems discontinued?!? Does this mean you can't create
> interesting titan variants with wreckers, carapace landing pads,
> corvus assault pods etc.?? what weapons to titans carry?

The new Warlord is generic, unfortunately. The new Reaver and Warhound seem to have modifiable weapon configuration.

> is there anywhere in the UK you can get old titans from??

Sorry, no idea as I live elsewhere.

> Cheers.
>
> PS. Your netepic is superb - and all the better for being out of the
> control of GW.

Glad you like it.

Jyrki Saari