[NetEpic ML] Re: R: R: question

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:15:39 +0100

Hi,

> Why would you get your full movement?
>
> 1. It is not the movement phase any more. Infantry shouldn't be allowed
> move outside of the movement phase.
>
> 2. When exiting a transport of any kind you only get to move the
> proportional amount of movement that the transport still has left. If a
> transport moves then the infantry disembark, the infantry will not get
their
> full movement.

When I first posted my question about the use I made with my gunships I said
that I used the new air rules from incoming 1-3, under the TRANSPORT
paragraph I read " the troops inside the transport may move with full move
for their orders..".
I think You are speaking about the "old" rules that stated that a debarking
unit from a flyng transport must move at reduced speed.

Stefano Andreoni