IG-Commisars

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:35:52 +0200

We have a mighty tank-battle comming up (maybe semi-mighty, just 4000 points) and it got me thinking. How about commissars attached to tank companies, bike companies, rough riders and so on. Wouldnt it be natural that theese units got the option of riding bikes/horses or catching a ride with one of the tanks?

I picture the tank being a kind of semi-commander, where it didnt have to be given orders, but must follow all normal rules regarding movement and firing. The commisar would be limited to only give orders to the detachment he is catchin a ride. The rules regarding targetting commanders would still apply and when the tank got shot, the VP for the commissar would be awarded to the opposing player.

In the case of bikes and horses, the commisar would just ride a bike/horse in stead of a rhino. All normal commissar-rules would apply. Maybe the commisar even could ride a sentinel??

What are your thoughts on this?

By the way, does anyone know of some decent proxies for rough riders?

Eivind