Lord of Battle Weapons

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:00:53 -0000

Hi to all!
A little question for all chaos player:
In your opinion, which class imperial titan weapon can use the Chaos
Lord OF Battle ?
In my opinion only the weapons of WarHound and Reaver (i say this
cause the LoB size).
If I can use a warlord weapons on LoB....WOW, two Plasma Cannon is a
good choice (especially when chaos wins a turn...blood for god of
blood).

Another question: cause the Chaos doesn't have a AA weapon, can i use
Cerberus on LoB (even if the Lob can't fire in FF phase...) ?

thanks to all for future answer
(and sorry for my english)
bye