RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] IG-Commisars

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:33:36 +0200

As long as he is attached to a Land Speeder detachment it is OK by me.

Prices seems OK, but for the superheavvies, you should only be allowed to by a SH for the commissar if he is attached to a SH company, and then it have to be the same kind of SH. Meaning no Baneblade attached to a Shadowsword company.

Eivind