Titan battle group

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 19:59:18 +0200

Hi to all!!!!

I've few suggestion for Titan battle group (TBG), if I understand well
there are many people that consider "cheesy" the TBG.
In effect with one Company Card you can take the worth of tree Special
Card, and take the extra slot of support and special card.
Now, my 1st suggestion is simple, keep TBG but make that a SPECIAL card
that take TWO slot, in this manner this should keep TBG only for large battle.
2nd: I don't understand why tree Titan MUST have the same weapons, keep the
"one chassis free" and let weapons choose up to the player.
3rd: The composition of TBG, we should keep the same of the old Journal, so
for example Eldar should have 1 Warlock and 2 Phantom, not 3 phantom.
4th: Ork big mob, isn't very clear, why I should take a two great and one
slasha when I can take tree great at the same cost?

Ok, let me know!!