RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Stormsword

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:18:38 +0300

40k scale, though I'm quite sure they will make the usual excellent looking but horrendously expensive model when E Armageddon comes out.

> Are
> there any suitable proxies around?

It can easily be converted from shadowsword; see the link.
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Stormsword.htm

Or just use any Shadowsword looking thing with a big but short-barrelled gun.

> Eivind

Jyrki Saari