Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] IG part 4

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:13:52 +0200

Hi,

Tunnelers shouldn't be able to surface under buildings UNLESS they are specifically designed to do so. Mole, termite and Hellbore are designed as underground transports, but transports still. They could be used as minefield clearers but as an accidental use, INMHO.

I am working in some new tunneler ideas for the squat army, and one of the ideas was The Ram, a siege tunneler designed to go through fortifications, buildings, gargants and anything that stands on its path, with a fair chance to survive. Of course, surfacing under a building so that it collapses is one of the basic tactics of this worm.

I am having a doubt though, should tunnelers be able to "roll over" infantry and cavalry like death rollers?

Albert