[v5.0] Titans

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:44:17 -0400

> - TBG shouldn't be limited by the "same weapon"
> rule.
>
> - TBG, if allowed, should simply feature the
> LESS EXPENSIVE CHASSIS for free.
>
> - TBG counts as a company AND a special card
> (i.e., no special cards
> for TBG companies). Or even a company and two
> special cards, forcing
> you to purchase another company ?

Has anyone actually bothered to read the beta of the Titan Legions Army Book?
The first two of these issues have already been addressed and the third
answered quite nicely by Weasel - a Titan Legions army is, in fact, centered
around Titans. No other army (Imperial, at least) can buy battle groups.

> Anyway, I don't like the company type for them.

I don't blame you. Make it a house rule and disallow them. We're going to see
a lot of stuff that *someone* doesn't like. Personally, I disagree with a lot
of the new Space Marine units - but they're in there because the beta version
of Net Epic 5 is *supposed* to be comprehensive. When we finish the beta we'll
playtest for a while, then winnow out the things that we collectively don't
like.
-Yar