Sv: [NetEpic ML] Tunnelers

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 10:56:02 +0200

Are this rules that different from the one we use?? The only thing I miss in our rules is the reference to what happens when the tunneller surfaces in buildings and impassible terrain.

While we are on the subject of tunnelling weapons, shouldn't it be possible for the mole mortars to destroy buildings? After all, they make craters that traps superheavvies. I think such a crater in the fundations of a building should be enough to destroy it.

What do you think?

PS: I think it is "tunneller" :-)

Eivind