IG Revision: Point costs

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:33:44 +0300

It's time for the last part of the IG revision: the point costs. This time I ask you to go through the point costs and tell whether you think any unit is underpriced or overpriced, and by how much. Thank you for you co-operation, the computer is your friend. If there's no input I declare the IG list to be just right pointswise and store all complaints that come later to port 9.

Since the Titans, Praetorians and Knights are covered in their own army book they will be handled separately.

P.S. Recently I've been thinking about Eldar exodites and have come up with some (IMNSHO nice) ideas. Is anybody interested in hearing them?

Jyrki Saari