Re: IG Revision: soon to be concluded

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:16:03 -0000

And the rules for the various IG regiments? (Savlar Chem-Dogs,
Catachans, Elysian Drop Troopers...)

--- In netepic_at_y..., <jyrki.saari_at_n...> wrote:
> I let the point cost issue hang around for another week so there
should be enough time for everybody to post their disagreements. I
repeat the idea: if there is ANY unit, which IYO is either too cheap
or too expensive please post it here along with a sugestion for a new
point value.

> Since there seems not to be too much discussion going on, could
High Lord Weasel please step forward to start the SoB + PDF revision?