Exodites

From: Stephane Montabert <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 00:54:58 -0700 (PDT)

Err, excuse me if I'm wrong, but aren't Eldar Knight
armies and Exodites the same thing ?

I thought Exodites were using their Knights to herd
their giant saurian cattle. In fact dinosaur droves
were the reasons why both Imperial and Eldar knights
were first created - to handle them.

The difference with Imperium is that of course Eldar
are better at understanding creatures (certainly
because of their latent psychic powers) and can
develop powerful bond with their animals, to the point
of riding them in battle - something humans cannot
achieve. Hence saurian-mounted exodites warriors.

If Exodites and Eldar Knights armies are two different
things, please be kind and explain me the difference.

Kotrin

=====
Stephane "The Guy Without A Nickname" Montabert
"It's better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Eric Wujcik