RE: [NetEpic ML] Exodites

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:12:59 +0300

They are the same, or at least they were the same the last time Eldar Knights had official rules (eg. in Adeptus Titanicus/SM1). Back then there were no animal riders; that's just a later idea that never got off the ground. However, the idea of animal riders has some strange appeal to me so I'm designing a combined knight/animal Exodite list with Nils at the moment. It will be posted to Incoming when ready.

> Kotrin
>
> =====
> Stephane "The Guy Without A Nickname" Montabert
> "It's better to enlarge the game than to restrict the
> players." -- Eric Wujcik

Jyrki Saari

-Management process is best described using shit-flowcharts where all the arrows point downhill.