Re: [NetEpic ML] Trolls and Minotaurs

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 18:12:30 -0500

> In the Renegade warbands list they are classed
> as Walkers (seems
> quite right, the mini is the size of a SM
> dreadnought...)
>
> Which is right?

I've looked at the origional Renegades book to see what GW thought at the
time. The Chaos Dreadnaughts suffer the same movement penalties as vehicles,
while the Trolls & Minotaurs suffer none. That seems reasonable as the
Walker-class didn't exist at the time.

IMHO both Trolls & Minotaurs have the agility & flexibility to qualify as
infantry (e.g. able to move through woods and squeeze into buildings). I
perceive Walkers as a cross between power armor and tanks - with none of the
advantages of either. But on the plus side, they're expensive! *pause* Never
mind...

And in other news, I successfully defended my thesis! Now I have four sets of
comments and a final draft due Monday - it's looking to be a busy 60 hours.
I'll be getting back to editing Net Epic sometime later in the week, after I
catch up on my sleep. See ya!
-Yar