[NetEpic ML] Re: Thoughts on Chaos

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:48:52 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Weasel Fierce" <weasel_fierce_at_h...> wrote:

> >*cough cough* ehm... I've done additional units and rules for all
> >nine legions, including Primarchs... :P
>
> I would say to keep it small and not do too much for each.
>
> Most importantly..give each legion weaknesses too. THey shouldnt be
more
> powerfull overall than a "generic" army.
>

> Weasel

Of course, each Legion has strenght and weaknesses. I don't
understand why we should limit the work on each Legion, they are part
of the First Founding and their background is as rich and complex
(possibly more) as any other SM Chapter. I like the idea of
recognising which Chaos Legion I'm opposing simply looking to the
fielded units and tactics adopted by the Chaos player.