[NetEpic ML] Re: R: Flyer rules random thoughts

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:29:35 -0600

Hi!

These difference are not refledcted in the present rules or Incoming!. These
changes in cost must be instituted as part of these proposed rules. As the
units cost now you are very correct in your analysis that there isnt much
difference.

I will be writing them in a cohesive fashion over the next days and will
post to the list for commentary and testing.

Peter