Attention Citizens!

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 08:36:19 +0200

I was just going through the archeological gaming layers in my hard disc and happened on the Alpha Complex armylist I made a few years ago. Has anybody actually used this list at all*? I'd be interested to hear about it.

* If you have not used the list you are obviously a traitor. Report to the nearest termination centre immediately. Thank you for your cooperation. Serve the Computer, the computer is your friend! The Computer protects!

Jyrki Saari