Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Thoughts on Chaos

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:44:23 -0500

Yes, but if we mantain the same structure, we can field:
1 Greater D�mon
5 Support cards (including the company)
1 Special card

...end of the Traitor Legion army list. Anyone for a 1000pts battle?

-->A few things. First, the Legion card does not count against the 5
minion card limit. It does count for the minimum minion card count, but
not against the cap. It's a bonus and the "advantage" of fielding the
Primarch. The Traitor legions no longer lauch massive campaigns by
themselves beyond the Eye of Terror. And who ever said you can only
field one GD? So you field the Primarch and a GD of his power, problem
solved. If you want to field a huge World Eater army, then you're
talking about either an intrecene squablle in the Eye, or a Heresy era
battle. IMO, we should still do "historical" lists for each army (1 book
for each "era"), which would allow for things that simply shouldn't be
part of the main rules and current era.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai