Re: [5.0]Chaos polls

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:28:22 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have put up polls regarding the most popular choices for dividing
the
> lists. I would like for people to concentrate on animosity rules if
they
> are still favored. Once that's settled I will continue with the
lists
> themselves.
>
> Peter

ARGHHHH!
I have not understand the pool question: in two polls there are the
same question:
"Do you agree on dividing the chaos
list in to parts"
(to is two? :P)
and
"Memebers will vote if they agree or
not on dividing the chaos lists by
chaos powers"

the polls are about division by 2 or division by 4 ?

sorry for my stupidity, but i don't understand