SoB

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:20:53 -0800 (PST)

I checked out the Epicentre (Net Epic site) and
downloaded the Defenders of the Imperium. Format is
good but I have mentioned this before about the SoB
and their breakpoints are wrong in my opinoin. Typos I
hope. The rhino company card has a BP(Break Point) of
9, should be 5 since there are 10 models in the
company. All the infantry companies have a BP of 9 but
their are 19 models in each company, shouldn't the BP
be 10, otherwise they have the worst BP's in the game.
Other than that the list is fine in my quick once
over.
As for the website I liked the old format. I know it
is a lot of work because I take care of my company's
website. I don't know how much webspace we are allowed
so graphics may be out of the question. Just my 2
cents.
Darius