Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Thoughts on Chaos

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 19:08:03 +0000

>-->there's background in v3? really? When did that happen? What I've
>read was snippets from larger pieces, heavily retconned to account for
>the newer figures, and to invalidate anything previous. Most of it was
>hack shite that didn't muster up as even worth using to start a fire.
>40K is nothing more than an excuse to sell figs, and they give no
>credence to the background at all, except to say "hey check out this cool
>new fig, only $19.99 at a GW retailer near you!"

I would disagree... why would they reprint all of the background stuff they
already typed in new books and make people pay for things they already own.
People would have bitched about that too.

Read the Tau and Necron books.. they might be thinner but its there.

*shrugs* I dont defend GW a lot, but I think its valid in this case. Just my
couple cents.. its not worth arguing about, and each person is entitled to
their own opinions.

Weasel