RE: [NetEpic ML] We like Heresy YES WE DO!

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 17:39:35 -0400

Hi!

They will ALL be revised, hopefully all by Thanksgiving. The old lists
do not jive with the newer rules amendments, so they cant be used.

I'll do the marines first then the rest in short order.

By the way, what do you like about? Have you tried it? Play testing on
your part is worth its weight in gold for further development.

Let me know!

Peter