Re: [NetEpic ML] timelines

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 19:21:36 -0500

> Being a ne newbie, where can I find copies of
> these proposed timelines?

On the Yahoo website:

Go to the Files > Non-image folder > New units and rules > Yar's Proposals &
Stuff section. Mine is there. Steve Patton's is at:
http://www.dnai.com/~patten/40time.htm

His timeline is (from what I can tell) a compilation of all the official 40K
material he could get his hands on - rulebooks, Codecies, adventures, White
Dwarf articles, novels, everything. It's amazingly comprehensive, as is the
nearby list of Space Marine Chapters. Mine just takes his and changes a lot of
the prehistory. Don't take it (mine) as a firm proposal quite yet - I want to
put a lot more work into it before I submit it to the list. Enjoy.
-Yar