RE: [OT] Inspirational music (was:RE: [NetEpic ML] [OT] Communist s)

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:08:33 +0100

Vangelis............ that sure brings back a lot of memories.... actually
this has somthing to do with me getting into this hobby. In the old days
(late 80's) there was a radio RPG show called Midnight Magic on a local
station here in Oslo. So I used to tuck down in my bed at thursday nights
and listen to this exiting show (Actually Eivind and I did a similar show
(once only) on another local station a couple of years later). How does
vangelis fit into the picture? Well the radioshows title track was Dervish D
by vangelis.... Well from listening to radio shows we went on to playing
D&D, then Axis and Allies, Shogun and Fortress America and then onto Space
Marine....