RE: [NetEpic ML] [OT] Ork free cards

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 19:08:06 -0400

Hi!

Hmm.. pretty glaring omission. I ask Jar and the Ork project leader to
make note of this.

The amount of free cards should be similar in restriction to the elder
army lists (2 cards per army or along those lines)in case of the
freebooterz. In case of the madboyz and gretchen all form "one"
group/detachment, so technically how big this one group can be is
currently unlimited.

I will try to make sure it gets clearly stated this time.

Peter