New poll for netepic

From: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
Date: 24 Dec 2002 19:17:11 -0000

netepic group:

Do you use proxies (figures
manufactured by companies other than
Games Workshop) when you play NetEpic
or other Epic / Space Marines / Titan
Legions / Epic-Armageddon games?

  o No, I will not use any proxies (zero 0.00%), PERIOD!!!!! Damn heretics, may the Inquisition purge you!
  o Yes, I use a few proxies for units that GW never manufactured, but I would buy GW figures if they made them (Less than a quarter 25% of my minis).
  o Yes, I use a significant amount of proxies (at least a quarter 25% or more of my minis).
  o YES, I have all kinds of proxies for our created units as well as GW original units (at least 40% or more of your minis).
  o YES YES YES, I have a few GW units mixed in with my proxies (75% or more of your minis are proxies)!