RE: [NetEpic ML] Cav infantry scale

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 17:31:12 -0400

Hi!

I'm toying with the idea of a dark age of technology army. Very high
tech, beyond that of the Imperium and I thought some of the CAV mechs
may serve that purpose, but I still search for the right infantry.
Perhaps the OGRE infantry may serve?

Lines like irregular and scotia make 6mm, but I have yet to see pictures
of those. I'm almost tempted to buy some in order to see what they look
like. Pictures on the net of them are very scarse. You got any pictures
of those?

I celebrate Christmas, but usually at home. The little ones are playing
with their gifts, I had my Christmas dinner, so I can relax and
entertain myself with e-mails and the net.

It's been a while since I had one good netepic game, I may need to
resurrect some old gamers....

Peter