RE: [NetEpic ML] Eldar Exodites

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 15:26:30 -0400

Hi!

Hmm... I think I'll probably get some.

Thanks for the codes!

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: lylekelm <kelm_at_...> [mailto:kelm@...]
Sent: 27 December 2002 19:36
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Eldar Exodites

There are 4 different miniatures available from USA GW mailorder.
1)Exodite Dragon Rider(about the size of a dreadnought-exodite riding
a small bipedal dinosaur)- Item # Exodite-A
2)Exodite on winged dinosaur-2 parts- Item # Exodite-B( Exodite
winged dragon body) and Item # Exodite-C( Exodite winged dragon rider)
3)Exodite king dragon(about the size of a knight-2 exodites riding a
T-Rex)-2 parts- Item # Exodite - D( Exodite King Dragon body) and
Item # Exodite-E( Exodite king dragon legs)
4)2 exodites riding a triceratops in a howdah with a weapon(about the
size of a falcon grav tank)-4 parts-Item# Exodite-F(exodite horned
one top half A),Item# Exodite G (exodite horned one top half B),
Item# Exodite H (exodite horned one head)and Item# Exodite I (exodite
horned one pulse laser).
Prices are in USA$:
Exodite A $2, Exodite B $3, Exodite C $1, Exodite D $3, Exodite E $2,
Exodite F $3, Exodite G $3, Exodite H $2 and Exodite I $1.

They are great miniatures and i would recommend them.

Regards,
Lyle

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/