RE: [NetEpic] Eldar Exodites

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:24:44 -0400

Hi!

<grin> I'm hardly Bill Gates. If I was I would have bought GW long ago
and there would be a REAL epic game in the making for release....

Also, mind you 90% of my collection didn't cost me a dime. They where
just profits I took from retailing and "re-invested" to buy goodies for
me. I took full advantage of my parents business (supermarket) as well
as their vendor's licenses and premises to run my little "operation"
with almost no overhead. So in the end it took very little money. Ah,
also remember that I bought at a retailer's discount (42.5-50.5%
discount) and that makes a little money go a long way.

Maybe, I should write a book. It's extremely easy to "pass off" as a
store and just by stuff for yourself and friends at a juicy discount.
The bigger the group, the easier it is.

I have but one rule, "NEVER PAY RETAIL PRICE!"

So you should send in the Adeptus Mechanicus so they can learn my mystic
arts of collecting big on a small budget.

Peter