EPIC: Armageddon Battlestats database.

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:00:55 -0000

Hi all,

Just letting you know, I have created a battlestats database at http://www.netepic.org/cgi-bin/battstat/vote.php3. The database is designed to record the results of games so we can easily see which are the more successful armies, the most played armies etc. Let me know what you think of it, and what changes (if any) would be appreciated.

A version for NetEpic (and then VOID) is not being worked on.

Tom.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy