Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] Random thought: variable objectives

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:17:14 +0100

Kill/destroy/break the single most expencive enemy unit

Hold a given objective/terrainfeature for x rounds.

There and back again - Go to a place/building or such deep inside enemy territory (opponents half or setupzone)retrieve an item and bring it back (exit your own tableedge)

Find/release a VIP and escort him off your table-edge

Eivind