Famous quotes from the 40k universe

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:32:06 -0000

Hi all,

        I am not sure how many of you have noticed but there is now a quotes section at the top of the EPICentre which displays a random quote everytime you go into the EPICentre.

        Does anyone here have any particular favourites they would like to share so they can be added? At the moment we have a few quotes from the various EZines and that is about it. Oh and a few of my favourites. Any suggestions would be grateful :), btw if anyone wants to add the quotes to there website email me and I will send you the address of the script.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy