Poll results for netepic

From: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
Date: 29 Jan 2003 08:36:46 -0000

The following netepic poll is now closed. Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: Do you use proxies (figures
manufactured by companies other than
Games Workshop) when you play NetEpic
or other Epic / Space Marines / Titan
Legions / Epic-Armageddon games?

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- YES, I have all kinds of proxies for our created units as well as GW original units (at least 40% or more of your minis)., 1 votes, 6.67%
- YES YES YES, I have a few GW units mixed in with my proxies (75% or more of your minis are proxies)!, 0 votes, 0.00%
- No, I will not use any proxies (zero 0.00%), PERIOD!!!!! Damn heretics, may the Inquisition purge you!, 3 votes, 20.00%
- Yes, I use a few proxies for units that GW never manufactured, but I would buy GW figures if they made them (Less than a quarter 25% of my minis)., 8 votes, 53.33%
- Yes, I use a significant amount of proxies (at least a quarter 25% or more of my minis). , 3 votes, 20.00%

INDIVIDUAL VOTES
- YES, I have all kinds of proxies for our created units as well as GW original units (at least 40% or more of your minis).
     - jarreas_at_...
- YES YES YES, I have a few GW units mixed in with my proxies (75% or more of your minis are proxies)!
- No, I will not use any proxies (zero 0.00%), PERIOD!!!!! Damn heretics, may the Inquisition purge you!
     - ce.de_at_...
     - kume1967_at_...
     - lordthor2001_at_...
- Yes, I use a few proxies for units that GW never manufactured, but I would buy GW figures if they made them (Less than a quarter 25% of my minis).
     - eivind.borgeteien_at_...
     - bikerbeerstud_at_...
     - kelm_at_...
     - seimejote_at_...
     - costanzo.d_at_...
     - dmanspano_at_...
     - nils.saugen_at_...
     - tom.webb_at_...
- Yes, I use a significant amount of proxies (at least a quarter 25% or more of my minis).
     - primarch_at_...
     - ugoslave_at_...
     - max200_at_...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/netepic