Wish to do some trades?

From: dafrca <danielc_at_...> <danielc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 06:48:01 -0000

Hello,

After being away for a while I am returning to Epic. Sadly I had to
sell off my stuff a long time ago. So in order to try and get stuff
enough for myself and two friends to play (They will play but do not
want to buy anything :-) I wish to do some trades.

I have a large number of Orc 40k scale (28mm) troops and Cans and
other assorted goodies. I would love to trade these for some Epic
Imperials, Eldar, or Tyranids.

If you are interested or know someone who is please email me and I
will send pictures of what I have. I would like to do this off line
so as not to "SPAM" the rest of the list.

Thanks

dafrca