Great Epic trade & trader

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 05:54:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I just wanted to thank Maksim-Smelchak on the trade we
had. He is more than fair and I highly recommend him
for trades. I would trade with him with no
reservations in the future.
But Net Epic group list is also a good place to
conduct trades and we can keep a watch out for what
people need. You always need something and have too
much of another thing. If we could set up a trade
forum that would be great. Just a thought.
Darius