6 years? Already?

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:11:56 -0000

Hi all,

        Sorry for the delayed response but the EPIC40k work and a manic (but incredibly fun) holiday have kept me away :) for a while! Just wanted to say.... wow, six years.... that is kinda impressive! It just shows the commitment and dedication people have for the EPIC gaming system, even after EPIC faded into a secondary role in the games workshop hierarchy it is still very popular.

        Thanks for welcoming me into your group and allowing me to administer the site, it is always a laugh and despite the odd hiccup has been a very enjoyable task which I love doing. What is great about netepic is the community more than anything and I have always found it to be warm and inviting, no wonder we have grown in size so much.

        For those of you that are interested the EPICentre grows from strength to strength, last April I started recording the average hits per month for our site, we got on average 61 unique visitors a day... now we are getting on average 117 unique visitors a day and the number rises each time I update the report. As for the number of page impressions per day... think telephone numbers ;). So rather than being a dead and dying site full of old timers (as we are occasionally refered too) we are proving to be a vibrant community and full of life!

        So come on peeps, lets get this NetEPIC 5 revision out of the way, so we can get back to what we do best :), playing games and building armies :).

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy