Epic40k.com Final Site Stock

From: Paul T. <paul_j_t_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:47:19 -0000

Dear all,

On behalf of Paul T. (aka "TuffSkull") I have just listed all remaining
"Site Stock" from epic40k.com on Ebay.

There's some miniatures from his own collections mixed in as well, but its
mostly all mint in blisters. For members of the site who have not been
involved in recent discusions, he's asked me to point out that all proceeds
from these auctions ARE going towards paying for Epic40k.com so dont worry
about him pocketing the cash for himself (I suggsted we went 50/50 and
scarpered but he declined...boring git.... J/K )

He wrote all the descriptions himself so one assumes the guy who created
Epic40k.com knows what he's talking about!

There's stuff for Orks, Tyranids & Eldar as well as a Copy of "FirePower
Issue 1".

All Items can be viewed from:
http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&user
id=TuffSkull

Many thanks for looking.

Tony
P.S. I know Paul usually has signiatures on his emails so sorry if one crops
up below - I dont know how to turn them off! Using Ebay felt like getting a
degree for me - you get the picture - not the worlds best tech-head.....