[NetEpic ML] Re: Net 40k

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 14:43:29 GMT

>Hi!
>
>Not enough interest in it I think, I'm not sure Nathan is with us....

Hi everybody...back after the old year. I am tinkering with a 40K
conversion for Warzone....anyone interested in giving a little hand?

Anyway, I am gonna playtest Heresy a lot these few days. I will feedback on
what strangeness I observe and ideas I might have.

I also found a NetEpic bug: The ork flakwagonz cost 100 points but give 2
VP......