[NetEpic ML] Re: Let the Revision begin!!

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 12:10:39 GMT

>What about walkers, cavalry, light & heavy artillery, and anti-aircraft. It
>is
>not well stated where these units fit into the rules.

I dont know about walkers but counting them as infantry would be the
closest. Cavalry would propably be infantry though this is rather silly,
light artillery are infantry and heavy artillery are vehicles (most heavy
artillery models are large selfpropelled guns like the basilisk), AA depends
on the model: Hydras are vehicles, scorpions are infantry etc.

Of course I might be wrong but this is what I think.

Epic is dead
Long live NetEpic ! ! !