Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] the revision continues, chaos! (pretty long)

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:09:41 -0000

>>Another caveat would be to all the special CSM power ONLY if the primarch is present. Opinions?

That sounds fair enough to me, after all, they are supposed to be the ultimate version of the Chaos marines, we can imagine that the normal marines are using smaller versions of the abilities and these are reflected in there stats.

>>That’s two votes so far for general rule of no regeneration in close combat.

Make that three :)

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy