R: [NetEpic ML] Re: I: Epic sprues

From: Bernasconi Davide <Davide.Bernasconi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:46:29 +0100

Yes I know, but I have a couple of friends that would like to start playing
NetEpic and they would like to buy minia from the beginning.
I don't think they'll wait 2/3 years Armageddon to start buying miniatures

By Ebay you can find bitz but it can be very very very time consuming to
find an entire army.
Does anyone sell eldar, tyranid, chaos inf and/or ork ? :-))

Davide