Re: Bunkers,Minefields etc

From: Gustavius Q Knackerthrasha <justin.hewlett_at_...> <justin.hewlett_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 00:11:15 -0000

Thankyou for clearing that up, They use a support slot in a clan..
good!

One of our parts we enjoyed using in 'old Space Marine' was the "Blind'
template. Most of the fortification choices seem to be directed towards
a defending army. Has there been any discussion of adding the old
"Blind" template, like smoke rounds for counter snap fire/concealing an
advance into this category as an aid for sieging armies..

Maybe small strips of 3.5 x 5cm card with cotton wool, Possibly 5 shots
with them that can be placed at the start of a turn and removed during
the end phase?

Regards
gus