RE: [NetEpic ML] I: Epic sprues

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:40:30 +0200

[sigh]
Now I wish I had ordered the sprues when they were available at 1.5�. RealLife(TM) realities got me, however, as we are in the middle of changing apartments, which, incidentally, tends to be a teeny bit expensive. But as one Finnish modeler put it: "If you need a bread and a brass rod and don't have money for both you buy the brass rod."

Jyrki Saari