New To Group (From Orlando, Fl)

From: Wes Garrison <wes_garrison2001_at_...> <wes_garrison2001_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:19:29 -0000

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello since I am a new member. This
is an incredible group! I live in the central Florida area (Orlando)
and am looking for some epic games. I am just starting to get back
into epic after many years of not playing. I have a decent Chaos
army but am starting a new one. Would love the hear back from anyone
in the Central FL area. Also started a new group for those wanting
to meet 40k players in the Central Florida area.