Tyranid New Proxies uploaded to the file section

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 10:43:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I just uploaded some pics of the GZG minis that I got
a few months back. The Orbogant, a hover bio-orb with
psychic attacks, the Rhinogants, rhino beetle looking
bugs, and the Slasherdule, the GZG's version of the
Starship trooper attack bugs. They also have this bug
with bio-weapons so there are 2 versions. I can't wait
ill the Chaos revision is over and we work on the
bugs. Count me in. They need some more units like the
Ravener. Also check out Gladiator Games for pics of
their titan sized 4 legged walkers and many additions
to their human, bloodworm and zynthians lines for epic
scale. Bugs!!!!!!!!!
Darius