Re: [NetEpic ML] chaos 5.0 - locations

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...> <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 16:56:02 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...>
wrote:
> >Why in your codex there are still there the "daemon engines"
> attribute if it works only for korne engines?
>
> I'm under the impression that the rules I listed for Daemon Engines
apply to all of them, not just the Khorne ones. If this is wrong, let
me know.

this is a old question:
read this
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/netepic/message/15883
and then this
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/netepic/message/15962

> >Why there is not specification about minion daemons size? are they
infantry ?

> Unless something is listed as being non-infantry, it's infantry.
However, it's a good point and I should put in a label somewhere.

Thanks!

> >Why there is not the list of Lord of battle weapons?
>
> Again, I'm under the impression that the LoB gets two fixed and
three other weapon you had to purchase & pay for. That's why I left
those three blank spaces.

ok, but for my question:
the answer is this:
and on an old WD (where it appears for the first time) ther are only
few weapons.

> >And then I say: is this the "base" codex for the final version of
5.1 ? Or we must integrate the Antichrist version ?

> The files labeled 5-dot-letter are the rough drafts for the 5.0
rules. I'm taking ideas (like the one-page titan templates) from
Antichrist, but not everything. As you reaffirmed, this should be a
collaborative effort, not one from just a few people.
> -Yar

I hope that the base chaos codex for our discussion will be an union
between your codex, Antichrist codex and the old 4.1 codex.
bye!