[NetEpic ML] Titan Revision

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 19:43:39 -0600

Hi!

We can start with the creative process as far as changing/modifying the titan rules. I will throw out some ideas that were mentioned on this list, but feel free to add more ideas.

Idea #1

Change the armor saves, but keep the current templates. This is as simple as increasing the armor saves by +1 or +2. Not all of them but the crucial areas. No other chabges are necessary.

Idea #2

Fiddle with the shields, increase whats needed to bring them down or increase their resilience.

Idea #3

Scrap most of the rules and adopt Incoming! rules.

For now I'm going with number 1, its the easiest and may fix most issues.

On a side note I am dissatisfied by the current rules of titans interacting in close combat with non-titans. A simple solution is to either not allow extra d6's for non-titans or permit it for every "x" number of stands.

Comments please!

Peter