[NetEpic ML] Re: Pinning-the straw that broke the camel's back.

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:12:41 -0600

Hi!

No sweat dude! Pinning in most games has a realistic and very useful
purpose, I just hate the way it can be abused and would like to fine tune
it. I guess fleshing out the pinning categories. clearly defining them has
to be the way to go.

It just occured to me that most dislike vehicle-infantry pinning or dual
CAF's, why not just them have one CAF (as it is now) but it applies to close
assault from infantry, when vehicles go into "close combat" why not just
have them "shoot" each other with standard weapons?

Just another random thought.